A solid understanding of what alternatives are, how to evaluate vehicles for suitability for your needs, and fresh approaches to building optimal portfolios.
Why alternatives should be part of a well-diversified portfolio and how to incorporate these dynamic asset classes into an existing portfolio for better long-term outcomes.
Various alternative investment opportunities and get an in-depth look at a select group of deals that may help you generate strong returns and achieve your financial goals.
Download The Preliminary Agenda
This exclusive educational event will give you the chance to get up close and personal with the country’s top money experts for an unbeatable combination of in-depth financial education and networking opportunities. You’ll get an unparalleled chance to discover new ways to create better, risk managed, diversified portfolios.
- Three Full Days of In-Depth Education with Top Market & Alternative Investing Experts
- Welcome Reception with Speakers, Sponsors, & Your Peers
- Complimentary Refreshments and Box Lunch
- Networking Opportunities with Fellow Accredited Investors, Speakers, & Sponsors
- Limited Attendance, So You Get More Personalized Attention
$299 before January 27
- All Benefits of the Standard Pass, Plus Lots More
- VIP Status at Every MoneyShow In-Person Conference for One Full Year
- Unlimited Annual Access to All Keynotes, Workshop Sessions, & MoneyMasters Courses
- On-Demand Access to Video Recording of MoneyMasters Courses
- Express Registration Check-In with VIP Swag Bag
- Virtual Pass for Unlimited On-Demand Access to All Video Content
Schedule of Events
New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge333 Adams Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201
*14.75% + $3.50 per room New York City and State occupancy tax added to room rates. A major credit card is needed to guarantee room reservation. Cancellations must be received 72 hours prior to arrival for a full refund.
Our room block is limited! Reservations are first-come, first served.Book Hotel