Here's What You Get With Each MoneyMastersSM Class
- First-class seating in a classroom setting away from the crowds
- More than a dozen investing and trading topics to choose from
- More one-on-one interaction and Q&A time with sought-after speakers
- Limited attendance, so you get more personalized 1:1 attention
- No commercials, 100% actionable education you can implement right away
- Complimentary refreshments in your VIP conference room
- Class materials delivered to you in the room with exclusive discounts
Ralph Acampora is known as the “Godfather of Technical Analysis”, and his work at Altaira Wealth Management is widely followed in the business. Craig Johnson is managing director and senior technical analyst at Piper Sandler & Co., as well as a past president of the CMT Association.
Now, these legends of the technical analysis space are putting their decades of experience to work for YOU in this comprehensive and compelling MoneyMasters class. They’ll spend two full hours covering virtually every aspect of TA, including...
• How to analyze price trends and price patterns
• Which critical technical indicators should be on every trader’s radar screen
• Understanding investor sentiment and its impact on markets
• The benefits and particulars of “top down” AND “bottoms up” technical researchShow More
Keith Fitz-Gerald has spent more than 43 years in the stock market trenches as a private investor, trader, analyst, and researcher. Now, he’s going to put his expertise to work for YOU, sharing tips and strategies to build wealth more effectively and consistently. Specifically, this class will teach you all of the following – and MORE:
• How to identify great stocks that match your personality
• How to get paid while you're “shopping”
• When to say “goodbye” if market conditions change
• Which specific, time-tested tactics to use for maximum profit potential and minimum risk
• Smart, cost-efficient ways to add to your position over time
• When to make your move for maximum profits
• The easiest way to control risk once you're "in to win"
Join John Carter, author of Mastering the Trade and founder of Simpler Trading, as he discusses the options setups that have proven to be the most consistent in current market conditions. In addition to discussing setups that often produce larger than- expected market-maker moves, John will review more conservative, income-type trades, how to benefit from ongoing inflation, and tips for building a watch list.
Attendees will also learn the reasons why volatility can be your best friend, why options are the best trading vehicle on the planet right now, why down markets are better than up markets, and how to make successful trades on your phone while you are at work. Finally, he will review setups that can be taken the next trading day.Show More
Are consistent 85% hit (win) ratios with 3.0 profit factors (win $ / loss $) realistic and attainable overall in varying market conditions? Is there evidence to support the viability of this goal?
In this presentation, AAII investment strategist and senior technical analyst Raymond Rondeau will cover the theory, approaches, and factors that are the foundation of these types of strategies. Each conviction-based strategy contains seven different factors, designed for end-of-day executions, that result in durations ranging from 20 to 85 days. The strategies emphasize the consistency of returns in all market conditions and risks.
Strategies signals can be used directly, or the individual factors and their readily available indicators can be used in conjunction with each investor’s own current trading or investment approach to improve overall returns.
Specific areas covered include:
• The Important Factors to Incorporate into Trading and Investing Strategies
•Five Methods to Improve ANY Trade System Performance
•The Advantage of Using Conviction in Today’s Markets
• Optimized Balance Convictions—Stealth Trend Divergence Signals
•Kinetic Convictions—HFT and Dark Pool Compensations
•Beating the Markets with Half the Risk
Because AAII is a nonprofit organization that focuses on evidence-based research and has been assisting individual investors for over 40 years, each attendee will receive detailed back-testing reports on each of these strategies. These comprehensive reports show the historical performance of these systems over the past ten years on every stock in the S&P 500 index. Included in the reports are returns, durations, efficiencies, drawdowns, equity curves, and the details of every single trade.Show More
Estate planning experts and best-selling authors David T. Phillips and Richard Durfee will reveal key strategic moves that you can make now to grow, insulate, and protect your assets from the grip of creditors, predators, and the IRS. During this exclusive class, you will learn:
•How to prepare for the coming ″Tax Doomsday”
•New retirement rules: Pitfalls and opportunities
•How to navigate the double hazards of taxation and inflation
•The Roth on Steroids strategy
• Asset protection: The top five wealth destroyers and how to avoid them
• Capital gain secrets: Reduce taxes, increase income, provide for heirs, and make the world a better place
•The true power and purpose of dynasty planning
•How to earn market-like gains without any market risk
•How to build a totally tax-free estate
Do not miss this live and dynamic discussion about how to survive and thrive during these tumultuous times.Show More
This MoneyMasters class will feature in-depth instruction and hands-on training from Harry Boxer, Author of TheTechTrader.com. Drawing on his decades of experience trading the markets, Harry will explain:
• How to prepare a focus list of potential day trades in the pre-market period
• What criteria he uses to identify the highest-probability candidates
• Which patterns, setups, and technical indicators can best narrow down your trading list
• How to then maintain discipline as the trading session unfolds
• Why trade management, including the prudent use of targets and stops, is so important
And much, much more. If ever there was a market where preparation, focus, and discipline matter, it’s this one – which is why you do NOT want to miss this educational opportunity.
Join Louis Navellier for this in-depth session, designed to bring you the latest intelligence available so you can identify and profit from the opportunities in today's markets. The knowledge you gain by attending this session can help you make better investing or trading decisions tomorrow.
In this in-depth MoneyMasters class, market experts Andrew Aziz and Ardi Aaziznia will discuss the systematic approach that they employ daily at Peak Capital Trading, a leading proprietary trading firm, to trade options for consistent profit. They will delve into a variety of strategies, including VWAP trading, Opening Range Breakout, premium selling, spreads, and rolling covered short strangles.
Whether you're a seasoned trader – or just starting your journey into the world of options – you’ll walk away from this session with the knowledge and tools you need to trade options for a living and build a sustainable income.Show More
Whatever your investing style or financial goals, this panel of experts can guide you with the strategies to set your portfolio on a path to profits. Join this lively discussion of how to make the most of the current financial markets and hear about the best ideas for opportunities in the today's global markets.
Cancellation Policy: All sales are final. MoneyShow Pro passes are non-cancellable and non-transferrable. Limited attendance, all registrations and hotel reservations are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Here's What Our Attendees are Saying
Adrian Manz is a super guy all-around. His trading book Around the Horn is worth reading, too!
Dan Gramza is one of the most honest and sincere market technicians in the commodity industry. He is also a genuine and kind individual who will go out of his way to help anyone. I would highly recommend anyone to view Dan's work and subscribe to his services.
Toni Hansen has innovative ideas on trading the market. Rather than to rehash the some old technical charts, Toni’s experience in music has given her insights into the financial markets that other market technicians have yet to understand. Her educational materials are highly recommended for the serious trader or investor.
Jake Bernstein, your work is clear and precise, setup, trigger, follow through. Your experience and knowledge is clearly evident to anyone who has traded the market.
I have become a confident trader! Markus Heitkoetter is arguably one of the best educators I encountered as he caters to a wide range of traders with various levels of knowledge and experience. Highly recommended!