Ralph Acampora's Schedule
Join seasoned market experts Ralph Acampora and Craig Johnson as they share their outlooks for 2024. This dynamic discussion will cover which sectors appear most attractive in current economic conditions, what lies ahead for the “Magnificent Seven”, and how you can use this knowledge to ignite your portfolio.Show More
Ralph Acampora is known as the “Godfather of Technical Analysis”, and his work at Altaira Wealth Management is widely followed in the business. Craig Johnson is managing director and senior technical analyst at Piper Sandler & Co., as well as a past president of the CMT Association.
Now, these legends of the technical analysis space are putting their decades of experience to work for YOU in this comprehensive and compelling MoneyMasters class. They’ll spend two full hours covering virtually every aspect of TA, including...
• How to analyze price trends and price patterns
• Which critical technical indicators should be on every trader’s radar screen
• Understanding investor sentiment and its impact on markets
• The benefits and particulars of “top-down” AND “bottom-up” technical researchShow More
Register Now to meet me and other top money experts IN PERSON in Las Vegas, Nevada!
Top 5 Benefits of Attending The MoneyShow
- Talk to Top Money Experts Up Close and in Person
- Discover New Investment Opportunities
- Get Live Market Analysis, Research Reports, & Hands-on Demos
- Network with Other Savvy Investors
- Win Daily Cash Prizes, Shares of Stock, & Swag
Ralph Acampora's Profile
Ralph Acampora started on Wall Street in 1967. He literally 'taught the street' technical analysis at the New York Institute of Finance ("The School of Wall Street") for five decades. He was a permanent panelist on the popular TV show, Wall Street Week with Louis Rukeyser, and worked as director of technical research for Kidder, Peabody & Co., Prudential Securities, and Knight Capital. Mr. Acampora is often quoted on CNBC and FOX Business.