Craig Johnson's Schedule
Join Craig Johnson for this in-depth session, designed to bring you the latest intelligence available so you can identify and profit from the opportunities in today's markets. The knowledge you gain by attending this session can help you make better investing or trading decisions tomorrow.
Ralph Acampora is known as the “Godfather of Technical Analysis”, and his work at Altaira Wealth Management is widely followed in the business. Craig Johnson is managing director and senior technical analyst at Piper Sandler & Co., as well as a past president of the CMT Association.
Now, these legends of the technical analysis space are putting their decades of experience to work for YOU in this comprehensive and compelling MoneyMasters class. They’ll spend two full hours covering virtually every aspect of TA, including...
• How to analyze price trends and price patterns
• Which critical technical indicators should be on every trader’s radar screen
• Understanding investor sentiment and its impact on markets
• The benefits and particulars of “top down” AND “bottoms up” technical researchShow More
Register Now to meet me and other top money experts IN PERSON in Las Vegas, Nevada!
Top 5 Benefits of Attending The MoneyShow
- Talk to Top Money Experts Up Close and in Person
- Discover New Investment Opportunities
- Get Live Market Analysis, Research Reports, & Hands-on Demos
- Network with Other Savvy Investors
- Win Daily Cash Prizes, Shares of Stock, & Swag
Craig Johnson's Profile
Craig Johnson, CFA, CMT is a managing director and chief market technician at Piper Sandler, directing the technical research group. Johnson joined Piper Sandler in 1995 as an analyst in the firm’s private client research. Mr. Johnson frequently shares his technical views on CNBC and other major financial news networks, while his research is often quoted in the financial press. He earned a bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in finance, marketing, insurance, and a MBA degree from Drake University. He holds the Chartered Financial Analyst™ and Chartered Market Technician designations and is an active member of the Twin Cities Society of Securities Analysts and co-chapter chair of the Minnesota Chapter Market Technician Association. Johnson is a former president of the CMT Association and currently leads the Technical Analysis Education Foundation (TAEF).