Carolyn Boroden's Schedule
Carolyn Boroden is a technical analyst specializing in Fibonacci analysis. Her unique form of price and time analysis is quickly proving to be one of the most promising trading techniques using Fibonacci available today. Ms. Boroden's first book, Fibonacci Trading: How to Master the Time and Price Advantage, was published by McGraw-Hill in early 2008. She is running a trading room at Elliottwavetrader.net and teaches her methodology at IM.academy.
Register Now to meet me and other top money experts IN PERSON in Las Vegas, Nevada!
Top 5 Benefits of Attending The MoneyShow
- Talk to Top Money Experts Up Close and in Person
- Discover New Investment Opportunities
- Get Live Market Analysis, Research Reports, & Hands-on Demos
- Network with Other Savvy Investors
- Win Daily Cash Prizes, Shares of Stock, & Swag