Panel Workshop Details
You Can't Take It with You: The Most Powerful Estate-Planning & Asset Protection Strategies*
Your experts are David T. Phillips, best-selling author of Estate Planning Made Easy, The 10 Most Common Estate Planning Mistakes, The Bombshell Battle Plan: How to Defend Against the IRS's Secret Weapon and The Family Bank Strategy; Richard Durfee, author of Your IRA: Asset or Ambush and Why All Trusts Are Not Created Equal; Todd Phillips, author of The Future of Retirement Savings and The Bombshell Battle Plan; and Keith Dorson, president of Wise World Investment Planning.
In this Master Class, you will learn:
- The revised rules with regard to estate planning, income-tax planning, and asset protection
- The best opportunities in estate planning under the new law that will allow you to keep your wealth in the family
- The true financial impact of the SECURE Act to your family
- How to let someone else pay the tax when converting your IRA/401k
- How to optimize your IRA Roth conversion and achieve zero income taxes by 2025
- How to avoid paying capital-gains taxes on your appreciated assets that you want to sell
- The reasons behind the growing trend for multi-generation dynasty estate planning
- Jurisdictional diversification: multi-state advantages, jurisdiction independence, offshore & onshore pros and cons
- Integrating IRAs with your trust under new rules
- Wealth protection strategies that will ensure you never run out of money
$139 per person if purchased by July 24; $159 per person if purchased after July 24. Includes refreshments.
Please call for more information or to purchase tickets at 800-970-4355.