MoneyMasters Course Details
Why My Strategy Achieved Superior Returns and How You Can, Too*
Mike Adams, president, Adams Financial Concepts, LLC, is no stranger to long-term investments. Not only has he managed securities portfolios since the last century, he and his wife have been married over 40 years. He has used his approach for over 30 years, and in this brand-new MoneyMasters SM class, Mike will detail how his strategy has outperformed the S&P 500.
Here are some of what Mike will cover in this in-depth session:
The Mile-High View-the Supercycle
- 1870-1913 Industrialization of US
- 1945-1979 Rebuilding Europe, US infrastructure, education, etc.
- 2009-2030+ Emerging nations
- 93% of world's middle class in emerging nations by 2030
- That is the huge market opportunity
50% of Revenues of S&P Companies from International Sales
- Great companies will see half or more growth overseas
Investing Internationally—How I Do It
- The French educational system and impact on investing
- The communist central government management system and impact on investing
- How I get international exposure without investing internationally
Life of American Companies Has Dwindled from 70 Years to 15 or Less
- Impact on value investing
- New disruptive companies changing economy
Economy is Dynamic and Always Changing
A 1% increase in annual performance over 25 years will result in a nest egg that is over 20% greater. Think of what 3% or 4% or 5% in annual performance can do for your portfolio over 25 years. If you want to ensure that your golden years can indeed remain golden, you won't want to miss this MoneyMastersSM class.
$139 per person if purchased by August 19; $159 per person if purchased after August 19.