Panel Workshop Details
How to Maximize Gains and Minimize Risk in the Gold Sector*
The past year saw the best performance for precious metals in almost 10 years. Gold bullion gained 18.31%, while silver bullion advanced 15.23%. Gold mining stocks likewise turned in stellar performance, ending the year up 46.97%.
In this Master Class, two top precious metals and mining sector experts, Adrian Day, chairman and CEO of Adrian Day Asset Management, and Peter Schiff, chief economist & global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital, Inc., will make the case for why it makes sense to add exposure to this sector and why now is the best time to do it.
Here's What You Will Learn:
Physical or Stocks
- For whom and when?
- Advantages of each form
- Bullion, coins, ETFs, funds, individual securities
- Importance of South Africa and emerging markets
- Lack of discoveries
- Shift from Europe to Asia
- The rise of ETFs
- Why stocks of producers have lagged over time
- Have we learned anything?
- Royalties: have your cake and eat it too!
- Minimize risk with prospect generators
- How to separate reality from fiction; warnings signs to look for
- How to use options conservatively
- Private placements
- And briefly—copper, nickel, uranium
$139 per person if purchased by April 20; $159 per person if purchased after April 20. Includes refreshments.
Please call for more information or to purchase tickets at 800-970-4355.