Building, Optimizing, and Maintaining Trade Systems*
Attend John Person's two-hour trade-system-building Master Class, which is designed for all market professionals looking to improve timing skills on entering and exiting a trading position in any asset class with an emphasis on ETFs, ETNs, and futures markets. Attendees will be working to build trading strategies and will walk away with criteria settings that can be applied to multiple trading platforms.
This class will cover a variety of specialized technical indicators to help you develop effective day—and swing—trading strategies. John will demonstrate specific criteria used in algorithmic trading in real-time using the futures markets: E-mini S&Ps, crude oil, and gold. Then he will show how to build a trading model in the S&P 500 ETF ($SPY) and the volatility ETN ($VXX).
Here are some highlights of what this session will cover:
- How to develop trading strategies using the Persons Pivots & the PPS indicator
- What you need to know to measure volatility for trending and non-trending trade conditions
- What indicators work best for detecting shifts in volatility
- Recognizing bullish and bearish divergences with specific volume and RS indicators
- Defining risk and reward ratios to determine position sizes
- Setting stop-loss targets using the LCC indicator
John Person, CEO of John Person Inc., is a 38-year veteran trader, trading system developer, author of several highly acclaimed trading books, and creator of the Persons Pivots and PPS momentum indicators found on brokerage firms such as TD Ameritrade's thinkorswim, TradeStation, and software platform Genesis Financial's Trade Navigator.
$139 per person if purchased by July 24; $159 per person if purchased after July 24. Includes refreshments.
Please call for more information or to purchase tickets at 800-970-4355.