MoneyMasters Course Details
Drilling Down on Technical Analysis and Strategy Development*
Join two chartists whose work is often featured on Jim Cramer's Mad Money to discuss market analysis and strategy development in stocks, futures, and options on futures. In this two-part MoneyMasters class, Carolyn Boroden, technical analyst, Fibonacci Queen, and Carley Garner, senior commodity market strategist and broker, DeCarley Trading, will take you through various Fibonacci setups and provide insights on how to use creative option-spread trading to help finance speculations.
Watch Carolyn use the analysis from her introductory workshop and learn:
- How to identify current setups and employ them using the Fibonacci methodology
- How to use Fibonacci ratios, extensions, and projections to find price clusters and other setups
- How you apply Fibonacci to the time axis of the market to anticipate market turns
- How you actually enter a trade using this methodology
This session will start with blank charts and you can watch Carolyn apply her method directly to these charts. It would be helpful to attend her workshop session for a good background on the methodology.
Carley will show you how to use the market's money to finance speculations by trading commodity options with creativity. Highlights will include:
- A crash course in option mechanics
- An unconventional but logical approach to option trading
- How to create custom delta positions with long and short call and puts
- FREE option trades built for leverage and profit potential
- Debit option spreads aimed at keeping risk low and limited
- Adjusting risk and delta with market fluctuations
- Real-world trading examples
Discover how to creatively use calls and puts and building blocks to create and adjust strategies with various risk and reward prospects.
$139 per person if purchased by August 19; $159 per person if purchased after August 19.