February 17 - 19, 2025|Las Vegas, Nevada
Questions? Call: 1-800-970-4355

Keynote Presentations

Thurs., Feb. 22, 9:45 AM - 9:55 AM PST
Thursday

How a Small “Alternative” Allocation Can Have a Big Performance Impact

Many investors prefer the long-term predictability and consistent results of conservative stock and mutual fund investments. But even a small allocation to “alternatives” can yield a big performance impact. Sometimes just steering 10% or 15% of your portfolio to a high-quality, proven alternative investment can increase your overall portfolio performance by 25% to 45% while maintaining a conservative risk profile. At this session, you’ll learn how that’s possible—and better understand the gains that can be generated from alternatives. 

Register Now

Scott Gerhardt
Director of Investor Relations
23 Restaurant Services