Health & Safety at The MoneyShow Orlando
For almost four decades, MoneyShow has been empowering self-directed investors and traders through timely and actionable market intelligence from the world’s top money experts. We are proud to bring together individuals, top market experts, financial services companies, and media in dynamic, face-to-face learning forums to help them achieve their financial goals.
While Covid-19 has changed the global landscape in the immediate future, we are still planning to fulfill our mission by bringing world-class investing and trading education to our attendees. However, our top priority is the health, safety, and security of all participants. Thus, we are working diligently with our venues to ensure that cleanliness, disinfection, and social distancing protocols consistent with CDC recommendations are in place, so we can all feel safe when we arrive.
Current safety initiatives we are implementing include:
- Limiting attendance to 1,500 people.
- All rooms will be set with classroom-style seating spaced to meet social-distancing requirements.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the convention center.
- There will be frequent cleaning and sanitizing of public areas, with attention paid to high-touch points and traffic areas.
- Entry doors will be set in an open position to reduce contact with hard surfaces.
We encourage all of our attendees, speakers, partners, and staff to follow the advice issued and ensure you are:
- Washing hands frequently and make use of alcohol-based hand wash
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing/sneezing and dispose of the tissue immediately
- Avoid travelling to the event if you have a temperature or a cough
Rest assured that we will have every health and safety measure in place, so that each participant can have the peace of mind to enjoy their conference experience at The MoneyShow, instead of worrying about their safety.
We will continue to refine these plans as additional guidelines are received from the hotel, public health authorities, and federal, state, and local governments, and communicate to all attendees, speakers, and partners.
Meanwhile, to check the health and safety protocols in place at the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate, please go here.