Bruce Johnstone's Schedule
Between degrees from Harvard College and Harvard Business School, Bruce Johnstone served two years in the US Navy as an officer on a destroyer and joined Fidelity Investments in 1966. From 1972-1990, he managed the Fidelity Equity-Income Fund. During that period, the fund achieved a return of over 1100%, nearly twice that of the S&P 500. This return ranked Mr. Johnstone as the #1 equity-income fund manager in the nation for the 19-year period. In 1987, he was named America's Best Income Investor by Money Magazine. Eric Kobren, former publisher of Fidelity Insight, has said Mr. Johnstone ranks a close second to Peter Lynch as Fidelity's best all-time fund manager.
Register Now to meet me and other top money experts IN PERSON in Orlando, Florida!
Top 5 Benefits of Attending The MoneyShow
- Talk to Top Money Experts Up Close and in Person
- Discover New Investment Opportunities
- Get Live Market Analysis, Research Reports, & Hands-on Demos
- Network with Other Savvy Investors
- Win Daily Cash Prizes, Shares of Stock, & Swag