Sam Stovall's Schedule
Emotions are an investor's worst enemy, causing them to buy at the top, sell at the bottom, and play "whack a mole" in between. However, history shows that by embracing a rules-based investment approach, one can extract emotions from the investment process, improve performance, and reduce volatility.
Sam Stovall, chief investment strategist of CFRA, author of The Seven Rules of Wall Street, and creator of the Pacer-CFRA Seasonal Rotation ETF (SZNE), will show that an understanding of stock market history can serve as virtual Valium. He will also discuss market-beating sector-rotation strategies that leverage seasonality, momentum, and correlation.
Register Now to meet me and other top money experts IN PERSON in Orlando, Florida!
Top 5 Benefits of Attending The MoneyShow
- Talk to Top Money Experts Up Close and in Person
- Discover New Investment Opportunities
- Get Live Market Analysis, Research Reports, & Hands-on Demos
- Network with Other Savvy Investors
- Win Daily Cash Prizes, Shares of Stock, & Swag