Register Now to meet me and other top money experts IN PERSON in Orlando!
Top 5 Benefits of Attending The MoneyShow
- Talk to Top Money Experts Up Close and in Person
- Discover New Investment Opportunities
- Get Live Market Analysis, Research Reports, & Hands-on Demos
- Network with Other Savvy Investors
- Win Daily Cash Prizes, Shares of Stock, & Swag
Robert Carlson's Profile
Robert Carlson is editor of the monthly newsletter and website, Retirement Watch. He is chairman of the board of trustees of the Fairfax County Employees' Retirement System, which has over $3 billion in assets, and was a member of the board of trustees of the Virginia Retirement System, which oversaw $42 billion in assets, from 2001-2005. He co-authored Personal Finance After 50 for Dummies (with Eric Tyson). Previous books include Invest Like a Fox...Not Like a Hedgehog and The New Rules of Retirement.