Howard Tullman's Schedule
The New Normal: Leveraging Emerging Tech Trends and the New Workforce
Sunday, October 29, 2023, 9:50 am - 10:10 am
Protecting and positioning your portfolio through strategic investments over the next year will be critical. Understanding the impact of new technologies, disruptive innovations, and the new emerging workforce will be crucial to your success. Who, how, and where we work will all be radically changed. Show More
Register Now to meet me and other top money experts IN PERSON in Orlando, Florida!
Top 5 Benefits of Attending The MoneyShow
- Talk to Top Money Experts Up Close and in Person
- Discover New Investment Opportunities
- Get Live Market Analysis, Research Reports, & Hands-on Demos
- Network with Other Savvy Investors
- Win Daily Cash Prizes, Shares of Stock, & Swag
Howard Tullman's Profile
Howard A. Tullman is the former CEO of 1871 tech incubator in Chicago as well as general managing partner for two early-stage venture funds. He is past chairman/CEO of Tribeca Flashpoint College and Kendall College. Over the last 50 years, Mr. Tullman has successfully founded more than a dozen high-tech companies.