Alan Ellman's Schedule
This course led by Alan Ellman will analyze stock selection, option selection, and position management, the three required skills to become elite covered call writers. It will also include ultra-conservative approaches to covered call writing using Delta and implied volatility to create statistically beneficial trades. Rules and guidelines will be discussed to take the emotions out of our trades, resulting in positive outcomes of high probability.
Attendees will be introduced to a one-of-a-kind trade management tool created by The Blue Collar Investor which can be used to enter, manage, and generate final realized and unrealized trade results, a spreadsheet with 400 formulas inherent in one master calculator. This is a must for every covered call writer or seller of cash-secured puts.
The course is structured to benefit both beginner and advanced covered call writers, using real-life examples to enhance the learning process.
- Part I: Option Basics
- Part II: Stock Selection
- Part III: Option Selection
- Part IV: Position Management (exit strategies)
- Part V: Special Circumstances
Register Now to meet me and other top money experts IN PERSON in Orlando, Florida!
Top 5 Benefits of Attending The MoneyShow
- Talk to Top Money Experts Up Close and in Person
- Discover New Investment Opportunities
- Get Live Market Analysis, Research Reports, & Hands-on Demos
- Network with Other Savvy Investors
- Win Daily Cash Prizes, Shares of Stock, & Swag