The Quant & Algo Futures Trading Workshop for the 21st-Century Trader*
This Master Class is designed for all market professionals looking to improve timing skills on entering and exiting a trading position with an emphasis on the futures markets. Join 38-year veteran futures trader John Person as he demonstrates specific criteria he has used in algorithm trading using a computer system in real-time across several futures markets such as E-mini S&Ps, crude oil, gold, live cattle, soybeans, and 30-year Treasury bonds.
Here Are Some Highlights of What This Session Will Cover:
- Developing a day trading strategy using the Persons Pivots with the PPS indicator
- How to better integrate volume with price analysis to filter higher-probability trades
- What indicators work best for detecting shifts in volatility
- Recognizing bullish and bearish divergences with specific volume and RS indicators
- Defining risk and reward ratios to determine position sizes within a trader's capital and margin requirements
- Setting stop-loss targets using the LCC indicator
If you've ever wanted to learn practical trading techniques for day- and swing-trading, as well as how to apply these tactics for trading commodity-based stock and ETFs, then this class is definitely for you! This class will reveal a variety of trading techniques using specific technical indicators to help you develop a more effective short-term trading strategy.
$109 per person if purchased by January 18; $139 per person if purchased after January 18