MoneyMasters Course Details
Prospering in Times of Uncertainty and Change*
Join David Phillips, best-selling author of Estate Planning Made Easy, attorney Richard Durfee, author of the forthcoming book Trust Issues, and Melodie Durfee, CEO of Legacy Global Charities, an open platform consortium of worldwide charities that give life to your philanthropic vision for this class on effective financial, legal, tax, and charitable planning strategies for today's volatile economic and political world that will empower you to "Live Well and Leave a Legacy"TM.
During This Exclusive Event You Will Learn:
Part 1: Rules of the Road
- New Retirement Rules: Pitfalls and Opportunities
- Navigating the Double Hazards of Taxation and Inflation
- How to Benefit From the New Tax and Retirement Incentives
Part 2: Live Well
- Chart a Course for the Next Five Years. Where Will You Be?
- Optimizing Your Retirement Benefits: When and How to Cash Out and Cash In
- Asset Protection: The Top Wealth Five Destroyers and How to Avoid Them
- Capital Gains Secrets: Reduce Taxes, Increase Income, Provide for Heirs, and Make the World A Better Place
Part 3: Leave a Legacy
- Impact Investing: Self Interest That Saves the Planet
- Tax Free vs. Tax Deferred Alternatives
- Wealth Health: Next Generation Producers vs. Consumers
- The "Dynasty" Family Office and Family Bank Model of Multi-Generation Wealth Preservation
- Using Social Capital in a Family Foundation as a Next Gen Resource
Come join a lively and dynamic discussion and learn firsthand how to survive and thrive during these tumultuous times.$139 per person if purchased by May 20; $159 per person if purchased after May 20.