MoneyMasters Course Details
How to Maximize Gains and Minimize Risk in the Gold Sector*
Regardless of how long the Covid-19 pandemic may last, the economic repercussions of the extraordinary monetary stimulus employed to rescue the economy will have repercussions for years to come, which should provide favorable tailwinds for gold. In this MoneyMasters Class, top precious metal and mining sector expert, Adrian Day, chairman and CEO of Adrian Day Asset Management, will help you understand this sector better, the driving forces behind them, and share his best ideas to help you identify the opportunities ahead.
- What is money and why gold?
- Gold through the ages: Inflations and deflations
- Production and discovery: Where is it going to come from?
- Changing demand patterns
Physical or Stocks?
- Bullion, coins, ETFs, funds, individual securities
What's Wrong with Mining?
- Have we learned anything?
- Royalties: have your cake and eat it too!
Exploration: Is it Worth the Risks?
- Minimize risk with prospect generators
- How to separate reality from fiction; warnings signs to look for
Where Are We Today? Money, Rates, and Inflation
- Gold stocks: Undervalued or fully priced?
Buy and Hold, or Trade? Tactics of Investing in Gold
- How to use options conservatively
- Private placements
Other Precious Metals
- And briefly, copper, nickel, and uranium
Adrian will also share books, newsletters, brokers, and funds that can give you more information about this sector, as well as conduct a Q&A session after each segment. Additionally, all attendees will receive autographed copies of his book, Investing in Resources.
*$139 per person if purchased by May 20; $159 per person if purchased after May 20.