How to Generate Monthly Cash Flow and Purchase a Stock at a Discount Using Two Low-Risk Option Strategies*
Stock option strategies can be crafted to meet specific goals and match personal risk-tolerance. In this Master Class, Dr. Alan Ellman, author of four best-selling books on covered-call writing, will focus on two low-risk option-selling strategies designed to generate monthly cash flow and buy a stock at a discount. He will discuss five actionable strategies and provide information for both beginner and more-advanced option traders, such as covered call writing, selling cash-secured puts, the PCP (put-call-put) strategy, portfolio overwriting (leveraging our long-term buy-and-hold portfolios to achieve higher returns), and the zero-dollar collar.
This Master Class Will Cover:
- The three essential skills necessary to achieve the highest level of returns
- The impact of overall market assessment on option selection
- The use of options to protect portfolio gains
- How to use options to buy a stock at a discount in lieu of using limit orders
- How to calculate option returns
- Why early exercise is so rare and how to avoid it in high-risk scenarios
- The key roles of earnings reports and dividends when employing option-selling
Worksheets, access to free copies of the Basic Ellman Calculator, and free DVDs will be distributed to all attendees!
$139 per person if purchased by January 16; $159 per person if purchased after January 16. Includes refreshments.
Please call for more information or to purchase tickets at 800-970-4355.