Everything You Wanted to Know About Oil but Were Too Afraid to Ask*
Energy prices have been volatile over the past several years, as the global markets grapple with lower demand and a supply glut. Is this sector now trying to stage a recovery or settling into a new normal? Phil Flynn, senior energy analyst at the PRICE Futures Group, will share his insights and enlighten you on what you can expect from the energy market and how you can develop profitable investment strategies, regardless of the price of a barrel of oil.
In this Master Class, Phil Flynn will discuss the entire history of oil and how it has impacted price movement through the decades. You'll get an in-depth look at trade strategies for the current market environment, using lessons from past moves and the signals that indicate major moves in the future.
That's not all! He will also cover:
- How hedge funds maximize leverage
- Executing three-way trades
- The way to position in oil on short-term, long-term, and intermediate levels
- How shale oil impacts the world
- Shale stock opportunities and why some shale firms just can't make money
- OPEC and Russia vs. the US LNG gas
- How to look at the new era of the US as the world's major hub of energy in the world
You won't want to miss this hard-hitting session.
$109 per person if purchased by July 24; $139 per person if purchased after July 24. Includes refreshments.
Please call for more information or to purchase tickets at 800-970-4355.