September 10, 2020, 10:00 am - 10:30 am
Join Stephen Moore, distinguished visiting fellow at The Heritage Foundation, for an in-depth session discussing how we will get the economy up and running again and how to get the V shaped recovery. He will also detail what policies are likely to change the economic landscape, how long it will take for the stock market to fully recover, and how the election in November will affect the future of the economy.
September 10, 2020, 1:45 pm - 2:15 pm
Ned Davis, senior investment strategist, founded Ned Davis Research Group in 1980. He has been professionally involved in the stock marker for over 40 years. While arguing that forecasting reliably-being right-is impossibly difficult, Mr. Davis espouses a philosophy that he feels can consistently win-make money-through a disciplined strategy of following the weight of objective indicator evidence. Join him for this session detailing how to avoid major mistakes, cut losses short, and let profits run.
September 10, 2020, 5:15 pm - 6:00 pm
Who needs the Super Bowl when we have a presidential election coming up? Our distinguished panel will dissect the political and economic climate and offer a unique perspective on the long- and short-term implications of the Presidential election results on investors' portfolios. Discover:
- How Savvy Investors Can Prosper During Trump's Second Term
- What Will Thrive or Wither Under a Biden Administration
- How Each Candidate's Policies Will Affect the Economy & Various Sectors
- Their Best Advice to Protect Investors' Portfolios and How to Profit from Special Situations
September 11, 2020, 5:30 pm - 6:15 pm
As the stock market stages a recovery after the longest bull market in history ended in March, you have to be really selective about deploying your cash. The current market environment is particularly well suited for talented stock pickers-especially these expert panelists whose careers are devoted to uncovering the best opportunities available in even the most rapidly changing environment. Attend and learn how to:
- Separate Fact from Fiction When Evaluating Stocks
- Find the Best Industry Groups to Invest in Now
- Spot Rock-Solid Dividend Stocks to Hold for Wealth Accumulation