Fundamental & Technical Analysis of the Energy Markets*
Just as global oil demand was falling due to the pandemic, Russia and Saudi Arabia launched an ill-conceived price war that led to a total meltdown. But, the energy sector is still one of tremendous opportunity and risk, and bargains can be found in this beaten-down sector, if you know where to place your bets.
The United States is a leader in the production and supply of energy and is one of the world's largest energy consumers. Over the years, innovative and cost-effective techniques have enabled US producers to remain competitive-even during times of low crude oil and natural gas prices. Stephen Schork, editor, The Schork Report, will cover everything you need to know about the energy sector in this ground-breaking MoneyMasters class. Attend this in-depth session and learn:
- How Oil Prices Can Go Below $0
- Why Producers Are Forced to Pay to Dispose of Their Export Oil
- What the Current Environment Means for Smaller Companies and Major Publicly Traded Companies
- Impact of Oil Production Cuts
- Geopolitics and Fear Premiums
- South America Turns Right?
- Export Caviar, Import Tuna Fish
- Favorable Tax Reforms
- Supply Glut
- LNG/Pipeline Exports
- US Pipeline Capacity
- Commercial and Industrial Demand
- Importance of Hedging
Experience a unique opportunity to learn all about energy investing from an insider's point of view and position yourself for the next phase of the sector's evolution.
$139 per person if purchased by August 20; $159 per person if purchased after August 20. Includes refreshments.
Please call for more information or to purchase tickets at 800-970-4355.