Benj Gallander's Schedule
Benj Gallander has been investing in stocks for over 45 years and is the president of Contra the Heard Invetment Letter. Normally, at least half of his portfolio is in the United States with the rest in Canada. Mr. Gallander is renowned for his column in Canada's national newspaper, The Globe and Mail, which features his contrarian take on stocks and broader issues for investors. He regularly appears on The Business News Network, has dazzled on CNN, and his by-line has also been seen in Bloomberg, Canadian MoneySaver, and numerous other publications. Mr. Gallander's bestselling books include The Uncommon Investor, The Contrarian Investor's 13, and The Small Business Survival Guide. He is also a highly sought speaker.
Register Now to meet me and other top money experts IN PERSON in Toronto!
Top 5 Benefits of Attending The MoneyShow
- Talk to Top Money Experts Up Close and in Person
- Discover New Investment Opportunities
- Get Live Market Analysis, Research Reports, & Hands-on Demos
- Network with Other Savvy Investors
- Win Daily Cash Prizes, Shares of Stock, & Swag