July 22, 2019, 8:15 AM - 6:30 PM
While cryptocurrencies appear to have lost some of their mojo in 2018, they actually made progress in becoming a real asset class. Only fads go straight up. Real assets classes have bear markets as well as bull markets, includes multiple structures that allows for arbitrage and are regulated.
Cryptocurrencies have gone from an oddity to a real market appropriate for retail traders to utilize. Today, with multiple derivative products to trade, you do not need to be a crypto mining nerd to get in the game. However, you do need to know the fundamentals and idiosyncrasies of this new asset class if you want to survive.
In this full-day event, some of the best crypto experts will peel back the curtain on cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology, giving you exclusive insights into the best strategies and tools for trading cryptos.
What You'll Learn
- Learn how to trade spot Bitcoin vs. futures
- Understand the two different types of cryptos and which of the hundreds of new tokens are likely to survive
- A full day of intensive education with crypto, blockchain, and trading experts
- Understand the relationship between cryptocurrencies and traditional currencies and how to exploit it
- Networking opportunities with speakers and fellow traders who have been around from the launch of these unique products