Panel Workshop Details
Trading Options for Income*
Trading options is a unique venture because you can profit in uptrending, downtrending, and choppy markets. The key to profiting in the options market is a solid understanding of key options strategies, and most importantly, when to use them.
Danielle Shay is director of options at Simpler Trading and a commentator on Fox News, Yahoo Finance, Cheddar, Benzinga, StockCharts.com, Real Vision TV, Trader's Nation, and more. Henry Gambell is vice president at Simpler Trading and the absolute "zen master" when it comes to being a trader. They use a combination of technical and fundamental analysis on the underlying stock charts and use that analysis to trade options.
During this Master Class, Henry and Danielle will explain the ins and outs of their four favorite options strategies, and teach you exactly when and how to use them to profit in the stock market.
In this class, you will learn how to use a variety of options strategies including calls, butterflies, ratio spreads, and credit spreads to pocket income, including:
- The why and the how to begin trading calls, and advance to spreads, flies, and ratio spreads
- When to go for bigger profits and when to collect cash flow instead: this one skill can help conquer FOMO and other costly trading mistakes
- Henry's favorite way to structure ratio spreads and various butterflies
- Discover Danielle's 5-star put credit spread formula: learn exactly how, when, and why to sell put credit spreads for consistent income
- These setups offer the "best bang for your buck": use their checklists to learn the strategy from A to Z! They can work even if you've struggled with options until now
If you've struggled to make consistent profits trading options in the past, this class will surely take your option-trading skills to the next level.
*SAVE $50-$299 per person if purchased by October 17, $349 per person if purchased after October 17. Includes refreshments.