Start Networking Today with MoneyShow Connect
Make the most of your time at the MoneyShow with our brand-new conference app and networking tool, MoneyShow Connect. The app and desktop platform provide a tool for sponsors, exhibitors, speakers, and attendees to make meaningful connections before and during the show.
- Receive personalized meeting recommendations based on your interests.
- Schedule meetings with fellow exhibitors/sponsors, speakers, and attendees before and during the conference.
- Easily configure which days and times you will be available for meetings.
- Specify the location of your meeting to take place at exhibitor’s booth or in the Exchange Hub in the center of the Exhibit Hall, where a reserved table will be waiting for you.
- Connect with like-minded peers via private messages and meeting request.
- Have the agenda, speaker listing, and sponsors/exhibitor floor map on your mobile device.
Download the APP now:
How It Works
Follow the simple 3 step process to get started with the conference networking tool.
The conference matchmaking app is available to anyone who registers.
Download and login to the app using the details sent upon registration.
Network with fellow attendees and start booking meetings at the conference.
Step-by-Step Guide to Start Networking Today
Introduction to MoneyShow Connect | Exhibitors & Sponsors
Introduction to MoneyShow Connect | Attendees & Speakers
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How Do I Download the App?
- To access MoneyShow Connect you must first register for the show. Once you complete your registration for The TradersEXPO you will receive an email with your MoneyShow Connect login details You can access the platform on mobile devices via the App Store or Google Play or on your desktop by clicking here.
- HOW DO I LOGIN TO THE APP?
- Once you have downloaded the MoneyShow Connect app, open it and enter your login details. You should have already been emailed your login credentials but if not please call our Client Relations department, from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm Eastern Time, Monday through Friday, at 800-970-4355 (US & Canada) or 941-955-0323. If you’re having issues outside of our normal business hours please email email@example.com for immediate assistance.
- WHAT IS MONEYSHOW CONNECT?
- MoneyShow Connect is a dedicated matchmaking and event app that MoneyShow provides to speakers, sponsors, exhibitors, and attendees to help establish meaningful connections before and during the show. It's based on AI technology and triggers recommendations of people for you to meet based on common interests captured from visitors during registration and past events.
As a MoneyShow Connect app user, you will see who has sent an invitation to meet you within the app, and you can accept the invitation to meet as you wish. In addition to that you are able to build your own content agenda and create customizable searches by filtering sessions by date, keyword, and location.
- WHAT ARE THE TOP TIPS FOR USING MONEYSHOW CONNECT?
- We recommend activating your profile and logging on to the desktop portal before the show, so you can pre-select the people that you want to meet and talk with, bookmark the sessions you want to attend and receive any important announcements through the app. For ease, you might find the website application much easier to use to do all the pre planning, but access the service through the official mobile app when onsite at the conference.
- CAN I UPDATE MY PROFILE AND PASSWORD ONCE LOGGED IN?
- Yes, you can change your preferences, interests and profile when accessing the platform.
- HOW DO I REQUEST A MEETING?
- Once you're logged into MoneyShow Connect, you will find the recommendations screen where you can click “Request Meeting”, "interested in" or "skip" based on who you want to meet. Those that you request a meeting with will receive a notification.
- WHERE WILL THE MEETINGS TAKE PLACE?
- All meetings will take place in the Exhibit Hall at the Exchange Hub, where reserved tables will be waiting for you. If you are meeting one of our exhibitors or sponsors, your meeting will take place at their booth unless otherwise stated.
- CAN I ADD MEETINGS TO MY CALENDAR?
- Yes. When a meeting request is accepted it will send a calendar invite to your email address. All your meetings will also be stored for your review in the MoneyShow Connect app as well under “Schedule”.
- SOMETHING ISN'T WORKING, WHO CAN HELP ME?
- We have a dedicated support team that can help you with any questions regarding MoneyShow Connect. Please call our Client Relations department, from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm Eastern Time, Monday through Friday, at 800-970-4355 (US & Canada) or 941-955-0323. If you’re having issues outside of our normal business hours please email firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate assistance.
- I'M ONSITE AND I NEED HELP, CAN I COUNT ON YOU?
- We have a team onsite to help with the MoneyShow Connect app. If you have any issues or questions onsite, please visit the Attendee Registration Desk and simply ask a member of our staff to point you in the right direction.