March 11 & March 12, 8:15 AM - 5:00 PM
Whether trading agricultural commodities, energy futures, metals, stock indexes, or even the softs; futures provide the best bang for your buck. But leverage is a two-sided blade. In this special track, our trading experts will provide you the expertise to exploit opportunities in these diverse markets.
Benefits of Attending
- Discover many of the exciting opportunities offered by the futures markets including correlations to equities, trading around the clock, outstanding liquidity, transparency, and capital efficiencies
- Gain countless insights on mitigating risk and creating trade opportunities during market periods of event-driven volatility
- Master using the VIX for protection and profit
- Grasp the energy market’s seasonal tendencies and how to exploit them
- Learn how to harness the inherent leverage in futures without being cut by the double-edged sword