Why does trading advice always fail? Is it because some traders are lazy? Incompetent? Greedy? Perhaps. But the main reason most trading advice fails is because it just plain wrong. Markets are not logical. They are psychological and many concepts that work on Main Street fail miserably on Wall Street.
Boris Schlossberg, the founding partner of www.bkforex.com, has been trading markets since the 1987 stock market crash. He has traded everything from stocks, to futures, to options, and now focuses exclusively on trading the forex market.
In this jam-packed four-hour Master Class, he will share with you some of the hard-won strategies that he learned from the trading school of hard knocks. He will explain:
- Why the forex market is the best market for retail traders to trade
- Why both technical and fundamental analysis fail miserably at making money and how to improve your odds
- Why trading tiny can paradoxically make you much more money than trading large
- Why risk reward ratios are all wrong
- What is the single best signal in the markets--and why it's so hard to take it
- How to make sure that the market never steals your hard-won profits
- Why day trading is actually less risky than long-term investing
- What is the hardest thing to do in trading--and why the best traders in the world all do it
- Why reacting to news is always better than predicting it and how to trade those reactions with sound logical setups
In addition, you will learn Boris' bread-and-butter day trading system and understand how to follow the institutional daily flows of the market, so you can surf your way to profits with ease.
Take control of your trading, join Boris Schlossberg in this hard-hitting Master Class and learn everything you need to know to confidently trade currencies.
*SAVE $50--$299 per person if purchased by February 5, $349 per person if purchased after February 5. Includes refreshments.