Whether the market is up, down, or sideways, you can use options to come out ahead! With help from some of today’s premier option traders and educators, you’ll learn the strategies that best fit your trading profile and experience—from entry-level techniques like puts and calls, to intermediate spread strategies for speculating on news and corporate earnings. And, don’t forget non-directional strategies like straddles, strangles, and condors that are all the rage.
From tips for getting started in options, all the way to the most complex, multi-legged option strategies, the industry’s foremost option traders and educators will be on hand to provide clear, easy-to-follow guidance for traders of all levels.
Benefits of Attending
- Hear how you can protect your downside and maintain opportunity through options
- Watch advanced options trades and complex strategies in action
- Find out how to use options as a risk-management tool
- Discover which strategies work best in which market conditions, based on price, time to expiration, and volatility
- Learn how to apply seasonal tendencies in commodities to write options
- Make the skew work for you