Trading Options for Income*
Danielle Shay is director of options at Simpler Trading and a commentator on Fox News, Yahoo Finance, Cheddar, Benzinga, StockCharts.com, Real Vision TV, Trader's Nation, and more. She uses a combination of technical and fundamental analysis on the underlying stock charts and employs that analysis to trade options. Her formula is a mix of sound technicals, consolidation breakouts, and expert use of options strategies.
During this Master Class, Danielle will explain the ins and outs of her two favorite options strategies and teach you exactly when and how to use them to profit in the stock market.
This is an intermediate options class, in which you will learn how to use put credit spreads and butterflies to pocket income, including:
- The foundation of Danielle's trading: mastering the trend, consolidation breakouts, technical analysis, and strategy selection
- When to go for bigger profits and when to collect cash flow instead: this one skill can help conquer FOMO and other costly trading mistakes
- Discover Danielle's 5-star put credit spread formula: learn exactly how, when, and why to sell put credit spreads for consistent income
- Danielle's favorite way to structure butterflies on trending charts
- These setups offer the "best bang for your buck": ideal for small accounts, though can be scaled for size
If you've struggled to make consistent profits trading options in the past, this class will surely take your option-trading skills to the next level.
$299 per person if purchased by February 13; $349 per person if purchased after February 13. Includes refreshments.
Please call for more information or to purchase tickets at 800-970-4355.