Find Your Edge in Chart-Patterns Trading: Know Specifics of Why, When, and How*
Pattern recognition is the basic and primary ability any trader develops in technical analysis. It may be basic development, but the perfection of pattern recognition takes extensive practice and repetitive exposure. The expert recognition of patterns helps traders to quantify and react to the changing market environment.
One of the most complex issues of chart patterns is to identify them correctly and follow their trading conditions and rules. The success and failure of chart patterns are genuinely determined by traders' understanding of the market context around patterns, optimal conditions, and well-researched trading methods.
Suri Duddella is a private trader for the past 25 years, using his proprietary mathematical and algorithmic and pattern-recognition models. In this Master Class, he will cover:
- Essential Chart Patterns and Key Components
- Classic & Advanced Chart Patterns
- Market Context for Validating Chart Patterns
- How to Identify Chart Patterns in Trends
- Using Pattern Price and Time Cycles to Set Targets and Stops
- Trendlines, Breakouts, Pullbacks, and Extensions
- Algorithmic Pattern Identification
- Pattern Statistics and How to Use Them for Trading
- Pattern Trading Execution and Management
- Relative Strength and Chart Patterns for Medium-to-Long-Term Investing
- Chart Patterns Failures and How to Trade Pattern Failures
- Building Automation for Chart Patterns
- 100+ Chart Pattern Examples with Trade Details
If you want to learn one of the most versatile skills that could help you become a more consistently profitable trader, you won't want to miss this Master Class.
$299 per person if purchased by February 13; $349 per person if purchased after February 13. Includes refreshments.
Please call for more information or to purchase tickets at 800-970-4355.