Psychology, Day Trading, and Swing Trading: An Interactive Trading Class, Including Live Market Analysis*
This Master Class will be taught by Dr. Alexander Elder, an active trader and the author of the world bestseller The New Trading for a Living (translated into 16 languages). Educated as a psychiatrist, he became a professional trader, and is widely recognized as one of the finest teachers of the craft. This long-awaited class will help you develop higher expertise in three essential areas:
Trading Psychology (the Foundation of Success):
- How to Avoid Common Pitfalls
- The Best Steps for Developing Discipline
- How to Become Your Own Instructor
Day Trading (Dangerous for Impulsive Traders):
- Simple Technical and Psychological Rules
- How to Develop and Define Your "A Trade"
- The "Soft Handcuff Method" for Growing Skills and Discipline
Swing Trading (How to Hold Positions for a Few Days or Weeks):
- Learn Three Systems Dr. Elder Uses
- Where and How to Look for Trades (Dr. Elder Shares Three Sources)
- Greater Safety with "the Iron Triangle" of Risk Control
Dr. Elder will illustrate all points by showing his own real trades from his trade journal. He will analyze live markets during his session, so you'll see how a professional trader keeps his cool while making decisions in front of a live screen.
$299 per person if purchased by February 13; $349 per person if purchased after February 13. Includes refreshments.
Please call for more information or to purchase tickets at 800-970-4355.